A trendy Xbox One controller features ten digital buttons, a syncing button, two analog triggers, analog sticks, and a digital D-pad. … The “guide” button is labeled with the Xbox logo and is used to turn at the console/controller and to get right of entry to the Dashboard.
Xbox One controllers wear out lots quicker than you need, especially if you’re a heavy gamer. However, earlier than you move walking to shop for a new one, think about repairing the only you have got. If it nevertheless essentially works as it has to, but something is broken or worn, you may store a package by means of doing a domestic repair job.
How to take apart xbox one controller
1. Remove the battery pack and batteries
2. Removing the warranty sticker helps but not necessary.
3. Flip the controller to where the buttons are facing down.
4. There are two panels get some kind of sharp tool or flat tool to stick underneath the plastic to lift it up (Ex: Exact o Knife, Flathead)
5. Do this for the other panel also.
6. if you have done step 5 correctly you should here a slight pop right off. ( the more you do this the easier it will pop off)
7. When you have successfully Popped both of the panels off you are going to want to grab you’re Screwdriver kit.
8. There are 5 screws. you will want to take off all the side ones and lastly the middle one as it will fall apart if you do it first.
9. Once you get to the last one or close you can feel it start to loosen up. just be careful it dosnt fall apart.
If you are able to carefully follow this layed down steps, you will be able to successfully take apart your xbox one controller. To purchase the tools needed to open the controller visit Banggood.com