Drones are increasingly becoming popular either for domestic or commercial use. The UAV market has now been frequented by drone makers which means customers must take time to evaluate the best in the market. According to UAV analysis, 75% of customers prefer DJI drones. Out of the 75% of DJI drones, 68% are used for the commercial purpose because of their efficiency and reliability. Despite the popularity, DJI has not stopped exploring the industry to bring in better products. In fact, the company has just launched the new dji mavic pro.
What should you consider when buying a drone?
- Flying time-Drones do not use fuel like airplanes. They use batteries that help power their propellers. So it’s important to ask the seller the amount of time it can fly before making the final decision on the one to buy.
- Capturing range– It’s also very important to know how far you can fly your drone without losing control and vision. This is especially if you use it for photography. The best quality drones can take videos and photographs up to 7 kilometers. However, those ones are very expensive, but a normal drone should be comfortable operating above 40 meters.
- The camera-Drones are mainly used for aerial photography and therefore if you want to buy one for the same use ensure that it’s a drone with a very clear and effective camera. Take time to sample to get the one you feel will be ideal for your need.
The new DJI Mavic Pro
The DJI Mavic Pro can be described as the most decent drone at the moment. It’s small in size, but it’s very powerful and also one of the most sophisticated flying cameras. The drone has a new transmission system which has a 7km range, a 4k camera which is stabilized by a 3-axis and also 4 vision sensors. The usage of this camera is simple and ideal for all users with little knowledge.
With Mavic Pro, drone accidents will be reduced since it has a flight autonomy which enables it to see obstacles as far as 49ft away enabling it to fly higher to avoid them. While normal drones fly for about 15 minutes, DJI Mavic Pro can fly for about 27 minutes nonstop.
Features of DJI Mavic Pro
- It’s very small which makes it convenient for users to carry anywhere.
- It has a very new transmission system which can offer 7km range.
- You can use a phone to fly it using Wi-Fi.
- It has obstacle avoidance feature which ensures that it’s safe.
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- It’s simple to operate having a tap to fly feature which enables professional shooting to look simple.