PIXHAWK PX4 is an advanced autopilot system. With this excellent system, PIXHAWK PX4 Combo is surely a good choice for you to DIY a outstanding quad copter. It features high-performance processor, NuttX RTOX real time operation system, delivering incredible performance, flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicles.
PIXHAWK PX4 Combo provides automatic and manual modes. The bus interface supports UART, I2C, SPI and CAN. It has redundant power supply input and failover ensuring your quad copter to work normally when facing unpredictable troubles. The integrated backup system also aims to keep copter safe. When the main controller loses efficacy, the system will safely alter to back up control. Besides, the external safety button is set for easy motor activation.
One of its highlights is that PIXHAWK PX4 Combo adopts the newest Ublox NEO-M8N GPS which is much better than LEA-6H GPS, giving more precise position. Multicolor lights represent different parts of the drone, letting you know each component’s working condition. In addition, the built-in micro SD card will records your flying data.
- 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X Satellite compatible input
- Futaba S.BUS compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- External micro USB port
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected