Hey there! Today I’m going to review MR250 H250 Fiberglass Frame Kit. I bought the mini quadcopter frame cause it’s made of fiberglass, quite different from carbon fiber material. And I want to try something new!
Well, this little quad is very well made for beginners. It’s easy to put together, everything went together as should and plenty of room for your setups. DIY beginner like me only took 15 minutes to finish the large assembly. Its a slightly bit heavier than the carbon fiber one, but it definitely doesn’t matter for that quality.
Besides, MR250 H250 Fiberglass Frame Kit is so very strong! I tried to stress test it and wasn’t able to damage it! When I ordered this frame I was not expecting the quality or durability but after crashing this thing multiple times and free falling from over 75 feet with absolutely no damage to the frame I am really impressed with this frame !
MR250 H250 Description
- Item name: ZMR250 Mini Quadcopter Frame Kit
- Main material: fiberglass
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Arm thickness: 3mm
- Weight: about 181g with screws
- With rubber damper to decrease vibration during flight
- Aluminum alloy spacer, light weight, reliable
MR250 H250 Recommend parts
- Propeller: 5-6 inch
- Motor: 2204-2208 KV 1800-2200
- ESC: 8A-12A
- Battery: 2-3S 1300-1800MAH
- Camera: 32 CCD small machine 808 or 808 version 2